Rob Dickey Discusses Somerville Surge on The Big Dig Podcast
Rob Dickey recently appeared on NAIOP’s Somerville Surge panel to discuss the development boom and transformative projects currently underway in Somerville, including LMP/DLJ’s joint venture at Boynton Yards. Mayor Joe Curatone provided the introduction and spoke about the incredible growth taking place in the city.
If you missed the NAIOP event, they also recorded an episode of The Big Dig podcast along with all of the expert panelists.
- Molly Heath, Managing Director, JLL
- Greg Karczewski, President, US2 (Union Square Station Associates)
- Jordan Warshaw, President, The Noannet Group (Cambria Hotel)
- Patrick McMahon, Senior Vice President, Federal Realty Investment Trust (Assembly Row)
- Rob Dickey, Executive Vice President, Leggat McCall Properties (Boynton Yards)