Leggat McCall Properties LLC is a Boston-based, privately held real estate development, advisory and investment firm. We are in the business of delivering complex real estate projects as project managers and advisors for the most reputable businesses and institutions. In the past ten years, our team of market leading professionals have played a key leadership role in more than 42 million sf of project development, representing more than $10 billion of investment. As investment principals, we selectively invest our own capital in joint venture with clients and equity partners. The company has developed or acquired more than $3 billion in assets, specializing in mixed-use, office, residential and research and life science properties.
Our multi-disciplinary team is diverse in age, gender, experience and professional backgrounds. We have consistently maintained a high employee retention rate and offer competitive benefits and a culture of inclusion and team-building.
The Business Operations Manager will report to the Chief Operating Officer and will be responsible for overseeing the internal operation and administrative controls of the 50+ employee company.
- Support COO in managing and delegating day-to-day functions of support staff and workflow.
- Administer company’s client contracts, vendor contracts and office lease agreement.
- Administer company’s insurance program.
- Maintain and enhance functional business reporting & compliance requirements.
- Design & maintain business/client data dashboards.
- Critically evaluate information from multiple sources and report complex data.
- Track company’s operating budget, prepare revenue and expense forecasts, and define key performance metrics.
- Lead recruitment and hiring efforts to support the Company’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives.
- Support the effective administration and delivery of human resource programs and processes, including the onboarding and benefits enrollment of new employees.
- Serve as primary contact and compliance monitor for employee benefit programs– medical, dental, ancillary insurance, flexible spending programs, and 401(k) plan
- Strong communication, problem-solving and leadership skills.
- Flexible, outgoing, and resourceful self-starter who can achieve results.
- Ability to work creatively and efficiently handling multiple competing priorities.
- Demonstrated analytical skills, with the ability to organize and catalog data.
- Working knowledge of business accounting and finance practices.
- Strong technology aptitude. Excellent Excel skills a must. Word, PowerPoint and SharePoint skills required.
Candidate Experience & Education
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience in business operations, office administration, or related field.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, or comparable field of study.
- Post-graduate education is not required but will be favorably assessed.
See job on LinkedIn
To be considered for one of the positions listed, please use the APPLY button which will prompt you to email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
It is the policy of Leggat McCall Properties and all affiliated companies to encourage equal employment opportunity without regard for race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, or veteran status. This policy applies to recruiting, hiring, transfers, promotions, terminations, compensation and benefits.