Huntington Theatre Wins ENR Award: Best Project Cultural/Worship
The Huntington Theatre has won this year’s ENR New England Best Project Cultural/Worship Award! This project included the renovation of the existing theatre building, renovation of an adjacent 20,000 SF support building, and the fit-up of a 15,000 SF lobby in new adjacent residential tower. At every step, the Huntington Theatre team took care to balance the preservation of the historic character of the theatre with the need to add modern upgrades to expand its capabilities and attract a new generation of theatergoers. Congratulations to the Huntington Theatre team!
Read more about the Huntington Theatre renovation on the ENR website.
- Owner – Huntington Theatre Company
- Project Manager – Leggat McCall Properties
- General Contractor/CM – Shawmut Design and Construction
- Architect – Bruner/Cott Architects
- Civil Engineer – Nitsch Engineering Inc.
- Structural Engineer – Silman
- MEP Engineer – Altieri Sebor Wiebor LLC