Shy Bird Opens at MITIMCo’s One Broadway Project
Shy Bird, a new restaurant with a coffee to cocktails concept, opened this week in MITIMCo’s project at 1 Broadway. This is the first new retail space to open after the repositioning of the building.
As part of the project, the lobby was moved off the corner of Broadway and 3rd to allow for retail activation. The new restaurant is directly connected to the lobby via a 22’ wide x 22’ tall pivoting glass and steel door, allowing the spaces to blend together, and also has outdoor patio seating along Broadway.
Restaurant Fit-Out Team:
- Architect – HapstakDemetriou
- General Contractor – CM&B
One Broadway Core/Shell Project Team:
- Owner – MITIMCo
- Owner’s Project Manager – Leggat McCall Properties
- Architect – Elkus Manfredi
- General Contractor – John Moriarty & Associates
Read more in Boston Magazine.BACK TO NEWS