Notch Brewing Will Open Second Location at Charles River Speedway Project
Notch Brewing recently made the official announcement that they will be opening their second brewery and taproom location at Charles River Speedway next summer.
The brewery will be the anchor tenant for Architectural Heritage Foundation’s rehabilitated historic Charles River Speedway project in Allston. These buildings, which previously housed offices for the Metropolitan Park Commission and horse stables for the Charles River Speedway racetrack, are being reimagined and converted into a new destination for local retail and restaurants.
Charles River Speedway Project Team:
- Owner/Developer: Architectural Heritage Foundation
- Development Consultant: Leggat McCall Properties
- Architect: Bruner Cott Associates
- Construction Manager: DF Pray
- Retail Consultant: Graffito SP
Official Website: Charles River SpeedwayBACK TO NEWS