Brandeis University and Brigham & Women’s Hospital Projects Win CMAA Awards
Congratulations to the project teams on the Brandeis University Skyline Residence Hall and the Brigham & Women’s Hospital Helipad on winning CMAA (Construction Management Association of America) New England Project Achievement Awards! LMP was proud to work with Bond, William Rawn Associates, Walsh Brothers, and NBBJ on these impressive projects.
- Brandeis University Skyline Residence Hall – New Construction Under $40 million
- General Contractor: Bond Brothers
- Architect: William Rawn Associates
- Brigham & Women’s Hospital Helipad Relocation – Renovation/Modernization Under $20 Million
- General Contractor: Walsh Brothers
- Architect: NBBJ
- Helipad Design: FEC
The Skyline Residence Hall also recently won a National AIA Housing Award. Read our full case study on the Skyline project here.
For more information on the helipad project, please see this video produced by BWH.
Photo courtesy of Bond
BACK TO NEWS