Business Operations ManagerPosted: 03.16.2021
We are seeking a Business Operations Manager to join our 55+ employee company. The Business Operations Manager will report to the Chief Operating Officer and will be responsible for overseeing the internal operation and administrative controls of the 55+ employee company.
- Support COO in managing and delegating day-to-day functions of support staff and workflow.
- Administer company’s client contracts, vendor contracts and office lease agreement.
- Administer company’s insurance program.
- Maintain and enhance functional business reporting & compliance requirements.
- Design & maintain business/client data dashboards.
- Critically evaluate information from multiple sources and report complex data.
- Track company’s operating budget, prepare revenue and expense forecasts, and define key performance metrics.
- Lead recruitment and hiring efforts to support the Company’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives.
- Support the effective administration and delivery of human resource programs and processes, including the onboarding and benefits enrollment of new employees.
- Serve as primary contact and compliance monitor for employee benefit programs– medical, dental, ancillary insurance, flexible spending programs, and 401(k) plan
- Strong communication, problem-solving and leadership skills.
- Flexible, outgoing, and resourceful self-starter who can achieve results.
- Ability to work creatively and efficiently handling multiple competing priorities.
- Demonstrated analytical skills, with the ability to organize and catalog data.
- Working knowledge of business accounting and finance practices.
- Strong technology aptitude. Excellent Excel skills a must. Word, PowerPoint and SharePoint skills required.
Candidate Experience & Education
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience in business operations, office administration, or related field.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, or comparable field of study.
- Post-graduate education is not required but will be favorably assessed.
See job on LinkedInAPPLY
BACK TO CAREERS