Administrative AssistantPosted: 05.10.2019
We are seeking an organized and proactive administrative assistant to join our 50+ employee company. You will work directly with project managers and our office staff to complete projects and ensure administrative tasks are completed efficiently and effectively. Must have strong interpersonal skills, the ability to manage multiple tasks at once, and experience managing administrative responsibilities.
- Assist in preparation/production of presentation and proposal materials.
- Update and maintain centralized industry contact list.
- Coordinate and plan meetings, events, and conference calls.
- Manage internal and external information flow, including typing letters and memos, preparing outgoing packages for project managers and executives, and sorting incoming mail.
- Support project managers and executives with projects as they arise.
- Provide coverage on main phone line and greet clients/office guests.
- Ensure conference rooms and other common spaces are organized.
- Order office and kitchen supplies.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to work creatively and efficiently handling multiple competing priorities for multiple staff members.
- Flexible, outgoing, and resourceful self-starter who can achieve results.
- Strong technology aptitude. Word, Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint skills required.
Candidate Experience & Education
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience in an administrative role
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
See job on LinkedInAPPLY
BACK TO CAREERS