Administrative AssistantPosted: 02.18.2022
Works directly with project managers and office staff to complete projects and ensure administrative tasks are completed efficiently and effectively. Must have strong interpersonal and professional skills, the ability to manage multiple tasks at once, and experience managing administrative responsibilities.
- Assist in preparation/production of presentation and proposal materials.
- Update and maintain centralized industry contact list.
- Coordinate and plan meetings, events, and conference calls.
- Manage internal and external information flow, including typing reports and memos, preparing outgoing packages for project managers and executives, and sorting incoming mail.
- Support project managers and executives with ad hoc projects as they arise.
- Provide coverage on main phone line and greet clients/office guests.
- Ensure conference rooms and other common spaces are organized.
- Order and maintain office and kitchen supplies.
- Documentation management and reconcile monthly AMEX program.
- Review and update accounts payable and other duties related to data entry
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to work creatively and efficiently handling multiple competing priorities for multiple staff members.
- Flexible, outgoing, and resourceful self-starter who can achieve results.
- Strong technology aptitude. Word, Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint skills required.
- Familiarity with Adobe InDesign or other Creative Cloud software preferred.
Candidate Experience and Education:
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience in an administrative role
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
BACK TO CAREERS