Sustainable development is development that is good for the planet, good for occupants, and good for the bottom line. At Leggat McCall Properties we've been pushing sustainability on a number of fronts:
- developed LEED Platinum corporate interiors in the city of Boston, with an energy consumption profile that is nearly half of a comparative space.
- invested over 20-years of R&D into developing a fully adaptable office space. This systems coined "liquid office" has been implemented in our corporate headquarters and our principal buildings.
- managed over $2 billion dollars of LEED certified projects
- developed two operating rooftop solar photovoltaic (PV) systems
- implemented the largest ground-source geothermal systems in New England
- managed the implementation of a 6 megawatt cogeneration plant